Want your club listed? Send us an email with the name of the club, the website, the contact person and whether it's a national or regional club. Send your email to email@example.com. We only list clubs that have a website or Facebook page, or other social media page with information about the club, including a phone number and/or email address, and clear instructions on how to join.
We want to keep this list current, so if your club website or name changes, let us know. Please note, if your club is part of a national organization like Women On Wheels, the Motor Maids, or the Litas, we only list the national club's website, which has its own chapter listing. We do not list each individual chapter.
Can't find a club in your area? Why not start one! Read our step-by-step guide to starting a women's motorcycle riding club.
Have an event coming up you'd like to promote? There are two ways we can help you get the word out:
1. WRN Calendar of Events: Visit this page and follow instructions for submitting your event to us. If your event meets our criteria for getting listed here, we will post it and let you know. We list women-only or women-organized motorcycle related events of a regional or national interest and scope.
2. Women Riders Now Facebook page: If your event does meet our criteria for getting listed in the calendar on our site, you can list it on our Facebook page in the "Visitor's Posts" section. Simply post it to the timeline and it will show up in our Visitor's Posts.
Joining a riding club is the perfect way
National and International Clubs
to share your passion for motorcycling
with like-minded people. Plus, you'll
never ride alone again (unless you want to!).
To qualify as a national club, the club must have chapters in at least two regions of the country. To see if there is a chapter near you, visit these clubs' websites.
- Bomber Girls LRC, BomberGirlsLRC.com
- Chrome Angelz RC, ChromeAngelzRCNationals.com
- Chrome Divas, ChromeDivas.com
- Diva Angels, DivaAngels.org
- Femme Fatales WMC, FemmeFatalesWMC.com
- Hurricane Biker Girls, HurricaneBikerGirls.com
- Leather and Lace MC, LeatherAndLaceMC.com
- Motor Maids, Inc, MotorMaids.org
- Recovering Women Riders (RWR), RWR.ARM-Intl.com
- Stilettos on Steel, StilettosOnSteel.com
- The Litas, TheLitas.co (Read our story about the Litas here on WRN.)
- Women In The Wind, WomenInTheWind.org
- Women On Wheels, WomenOnWheels.org
- Women's International Motorcycle Association, WIMAWorld.com
To qualify as a regional club, the club must be operating in one region only. For example, if a club has three chapters all located in Florida, it's considered a regional club.
- B.A.B.E.S. (Boston Area Bike Enthusiast Sisters), Massachusetts, BostonBikerBabes.wix.com
- Diamond Girlz, Massachusetts, DiamondGirlzMC.com
- MotoSisters Motorcycle Contingent, Inc., Massachussetts, MotoSistersMC.com
- Moving Violations Motorcycle Club, Massachusetts, MovingViolationsMC.com
- New England Thunder, Massachusetts, NewEnglandThunder.com
Southeast & Southern Region
North CarolinaSouth Carolina
Rocky Mountain/Northwest Region
- Baby Janes Motorcycle Club, BabyJanesMC.com
- Bella Gypsies, BellaGypsiesWMC.com
- Belles On Bikes, BellesOnBikesMotoSocial.com
- Curve Unit, CurveUnit.com
- Dangerous Curves, DangerousCurves.org
- Devil Dolls MC, DevilDollsMC.org
- Dykes on Bikes,DykesOnBikes.org
- East Side Moto Babes, Facebook.com/EastSideMotoBabes
- Ghetto Girlz MC, GhettoGirlzMC.org
- L Riders SoCal, MeetUp.com/LRiders
- Lady Bikers of California, LadyBikersOfCalifornia.com
- The Lost Girls MC, LostGirlsMC.com
- Rhinestone Riders, Facebook.com/TheRhinestoneRiders (AMA membership required)
- SoulFire DMC, SoulFireDMC.com
- Street Sirens RC Sacramento, Facebook/StreetSirensRC
- Thundering Hearts~Smokin Curvz, Meetup.com/Thundering-Hearts
- True Heart MC, Facebook/THWMC
- Valley Vixens MC, ValleyVixensMC.com
- Venice Vixens, VeniceVixens.com
- West Coast Deviant Dames RC, DeviantDames2013.wix.com/wcdeviantdamesrc
- Xtreme Vixens MC, XVMCNorCal.com
International (groups outside the U.S.)
This list is provided as a resource only. Women Riders Now (WRN) makes no recommendations on clubs or groups listed here. Please use discretion when meeting up for the first time with riders you don't know.