There is no place else you can be guaranteed a dedicated set of eyes pertaining to your product or service. We invite you to place an ad with Women Riders Now to be sure you don't miss out on female motorcyclists knowing about your product or service. Remember, you can almost guarantee that if a woman is satisfied with your product she'll tell her friends!
Five Reasons Why You Should Spend Your Advertising Dollars with Women Riders Now:
1. WRN is the leading resource, online and in print, solely dedicated to women and motorcycling and encompasses all the things you’d find in a full-fledged print magazine, including motorcycle reviews, motorcycle apparel and product news and reviews, riding tips, feature stories, tech tips, reader stories and reviews, and a forum for women riders to connect. Nowhere else on the Web or in print does one magazine offer all that. Believe me, we’ve checked.
2. A large majority, 92%, of our readers are women,
unlike with most print motorcycle magazines where a large majority of the readers (97%) are men. Why spend a lot of money advertising in a motorcycle magazine hoping to capture the few women riders who read it when you can spend your ad dollars with WRN and your ad will be seen by readers who are 100 percent interested in your product or service. These readers are either browsing the Web looking for female focused focused motorcycling information and have found WRN or they are regular WRN site visitors expecting to read the useful news and reviews we deliver. You get a rifle shot with us. Plus, we’re way more affordable than a print magazine.
3. Online ads are trackable. You can know instantly how many impressions your ad is making and track how many click-throughs your ad is receiving. You can’t do that with a print ad.
4. We don't hype our Web traffic numbers. Be careful with sites that mislead by touting how many hits the site is getting and where it’s ranked in Google. Hits are not a measure of Web traffic. A hit is generated when any file is served. The page itself is considered a file, but images are also files. Therefore, a page with five images could generate six hits (the five images and the page itself).
A page view (or page impression) is the measure of a site’s traffic. A page view is generated when a visitor requests any page within the Web site by clicking on a link to it. So when a visitor clicks on a page and your ad downloads on that page, a page view is delivered. Often a reader visits several pages on a site, generating more page views. So every time a visitor clicks on a page where your ad is visible, that creates an impression on your ad. So if a visitor clicks on five pages where your ad is visible each time, you're receiving five impressions on your ad.
Unique visitors is another measure of Web traffic to consider when evaluating online advertising. A unique visitor is a statistic describing a unit of traffic to a Web site, counting each visitor only once in the time frame of the report (usually a month). This statistic is a measure of a site's true audience size, equivalent to the term “reach” used in other media. When evaluating advertising between a print magazine and an online magazine such as WRN, think of unique visitors as what subscribers are to a print magazine. The advantage unique visitors have over a print magazine's subscribers is that online readers often visit the site more than once within that time frame (again, say monthly), and your ad is making many impressions during that time.
5. WRN advertisers become our marketing partners with added benefits. We offer our advertisers the added benefit of marketing through our monthly newsletter as well as in other WRN outreach efforts, including social media and industry events. These are all value-added benefits to your online campaign with us. Your ad sales rep can discuss that with you.
We have a marketing/ad sales kit we would like to get to you. Please email Genevieve Schmitt at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name, your company name, your address and phone number, and what kind of product or service you offer.
If you would prefer to speak with someone, our phone number is 406.223.4939. Thank you for your interest in WomenRidersNow.com.
Check out this informative article from the Harvard Business Review called The Female Economy. If you're not convinced you should be marketing to women, you need to read this article. Download by clicking this link.
For more articles on the women's motorcycling market including ones where Women Riders Now editor Genevieve Schmitt has been quoted, visit the WRN In the News page.