The dealership experience for women

Re: Newly "fixed" bike won't start!

Postby deMoMo » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:56 am

Woohoo!!!!
Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling
deMoMo

Re: Newly "fixed" bike won't start!

Postby 2WheelsinWyo » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:35 pm

I bet they meant that a float needle was bent. I'm glad they figured out what the problem was and got it going, and I hope they didn't charge you because they should have seen that when they rejetted it.

Hey, you now have 30 miles of experience and you made it home in one piece. I'm sure they were scary if you've never gone that far before and they may not have been the smoothest miles ever but you successfully dealt with them. Give yourself a pat on the back. Things will come easier with every mile. You may just find that the next time you ride, you'll have a bit more confidence and you may just realize that you can handle curves better than you did before. Ride as often as you can. It takes time and miles to master riding. Keep at it and you'll be able to do 30 miles without scaring yourself.

If your bike sits quite a while between rides, pour some StarTron fuel treatment in the tank to help stabilize the fuel and keep the carbs from gumming up. You can get it at most motorcycle dealerships nowadays and at Walmart (sometimes it's in the boating section if you can't find it in automotive).

Things are lookin' up!
Definition of Multiple Bike Syndrome - 17 Bikes, 1 Me
2WheelsinWyo

Previous

Return to Dealerships