Boots~ Chippewa

Discussion on riding gear for women

Re: Boots~ Chippewa

Postby Zaandar » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:20 am

I do not like the combat boot look (I stopped wearing those when I got out of the military) or the Harley boot look so I opted for Dainese boots. I have two pairs. They look good and offer a good level of grip and protection but they are not great for long walks. My priority was the safety aspect. If I am going to walk for a while, I take an extra pair of shoes with me. Here are links to mine:

I got these in brown:
http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/dainese-bahia-d-wp-womens-boots

These are are more of a dark brownish gray than black and they come pre-scuffed :lol:
http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/dainese-parana-d-wp-womens-boots
Sandra

2015 Kawasaki Vulcan S (650cc)
Zaandar

Postby tlc » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:17 am

Boots came in yesterday and so far, I'm liking them.... I am planning on wearing them a bit more around the house before I make my final decision AND they look so cute with my green shorts ~ not. Hubby says I look like a dork parading around the house. What he doesn't like the show? :lol:
tlc

Postby dbsteffy » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:25 pm

Put sequins on the boots or the shorts, Hubby will get starry-eyed.
Brenda

Not stopping now.
dbsteffy

Postby tlc » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:03 am

dbsteffy wrote:Put sequins on the boots or the shorts, Hubby will get starry-eyed.

:lol: :lol: Work it baby, work it. :shock: :lol:
tlc

Postby Deb-OK » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:03 pm

I bought some Chippewa riding boots about 10 years ago. The store only had men's boots at the time but they have been a great pair. They look like the newer Rally boot but mine are bomber brown. When I took the safety course last year the guys really thought they were cool :lol:
Nice to see so many more choices for women now..saving for a nice set of rain gear!..maybe black with purple and lime accents :D
Deb-Ok
Deb-OK

Previous

Return to Riding Apparel