Draggin Jeans

Discussion on riding gear for women

Re: Draggin Jeans

Postby BlueHD4me » Thu May 19, 2016 6:57 am

Steph,

Please post a review with photos when you get your leggings. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the look of them ... so much cooler than my Bella Sliders.
Leslie
2013 HD Superlow "BOMBA"
BlueHD4me

Postby ADVStrom14 » Thu May 19, 2016 2:48 pm

!!! That is NOT what I was thinking when you said leggings! I was actually wondering how the leggings in my mind would ever protect you from a spill but I am so loving those I want to order me a pair too! They look more like skinny jeans without the button and zipper. Of course I have no business trying to squeeze my junk into leggings. So I may have to go somewhere to try those on first! :lol: I really like them though! So I"m looking forward to the review when you get them!
Jes
2014 Suzuki V-Strom DL-1000

"Dress for the slide, not the ride!"

~Phil 4:13~
ADVStrom14

Postby ADVStrom14 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:27 pm

This thread got me to really looking hard at kevlar jeans and I just created a thread about the Drayco Drift Riding Jeans I got in from Revzilla today. The link is below (hopefully it will work.)

http://www.womenridersnow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1834
Jes

ADVStrom14

Postby Ametha Elf » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:24 pm

Most riders here would wear Draggins'. Ive been wearing them since day one. Not a wide choice of styles here, but they're well made and have a good reputation.
Sue
1995 Yamaha Virago 1100cc
Ametha Elf

Postby stephps » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:15 am

I got them in last week! Totally worth the wait. And true, Jes, the term "leggings" for them is a little misleading. They fit and look like skinny jeans because they're thick/heavy and have pockets, but are actually soft and stretch a bit like leggings do. I've only worn them around the house so far but I plan to ride in them later this week and will post a review and photos. I chose my typical pants size and mine fit slightly loose (I may eventually get another pair in a size down so I can have one pair that fits perfect and another I can put layers under in cold weather).
stephps

Postby ADVStrom14 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:25 pm

Very cool Steph! I am going to look into these! I like my new Drayco jeans but I could certainly see adding these to my wardrobe! Thanks for sharing!
Jes

ADVStrom14

Postby dbsteffy » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:05 pm

stephps wrote:I got them in last week! Totally worth the wait. And true, Jes, the term "leggings" for them is a little misleading. They fit and look like skinny jeans because they're thick/heavy and have pockets, but are actually soft and stretch a bit like leggings do. I've only worn them around the house so far but I plan to ride in them later this week and will post a review and photos. I chose my typical pants size and mine fit slightly loose (I may eventually get another pair in a size down so I can have one pair that fits perfect and another I can put layers under in cold weather).

Steph, are you talking about the jeans or GoGo Gear kevlar leggings? I'm really interested in the leggings.
Brenda

Not stopping now.
dbsteffy

Postby stephps » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:26 pm

The kevlar leggings!

I did love riding in them last week - I just haven't gotten around to writing with more details and photos. Soon!
stephps

Postby gatesb77 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:24 am

There's a newish company that is getting some decent press on social media for riding apparal just for women. The riding jeans are a bit pricey but they have abrasion resistance, knee and hip armor and are made to order. They're only available online but maybe worth a try. www.worsewear.com
Dorothy
2017 Harley Street Bob
1975 cb400f
gatesb77

Postby stephps » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:13 am

Just an update, I posted my thoughts on the kevlar leggings (and photos) in a new thread.
stephps

Previous

Return to Riding Apparel