LI Female Clubs

A place to reach out to others

LI Female Clubs

Postby DeputySprinkles » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:26 am

I was wondering if anyone knows of or belongs to a female motorcycle club that has a chapter in Long Island, NY. Most I see are either NYC, which is very few, or upstate. I'm no where near riding through tolls & bridges to meet up with people. I'm really surprised there aren't more since LI has some nice places to ride to, & because there are so many charity rides throughout the year. I think Women in the Wind does, a received an e-mail back from the acting President, & I'm still waiting for a board member to contact me. I'm new to riding, so I would like a good group of supportive, responsible women to ride with & learn from.

Also, if you are a member of a club, are you able to be a member of another club? Or do they frown upon that? Like if you are a member of a co-ed club.
DeputySprinkles

Re: LI Female Clubs

Postby BoggyGirl » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:28 pm

Old thread but you could check with Femme Fatales. They don't list their locations but you can send them mail from their website femmefataleswmc.com and see if they've got a chapter near you.
**Be the kind of woman who, when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the Devil says "oh no, she's up".**

"Filter/Sexy Beast" - 2015 Harley Davidson XL883N Iron, Sand Camo Denim
BoggyGirl

Postby DeputySprinkles » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:38 am

Thanks! Women in the Wind actually responded to me and they have a LI chapter. I'm going to my 1st meeting on Monday to check it out!
DeputySprinkles

Postby BoggyGirl » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:13 am

Awesome, good luck!
**Be the kind of woman who, when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the Devil says "oh no, she's up".**

"Filter/Sexy Beast" - 2015 Harley Davidson XL883N Iron, Sand Camo Denim
BoggyGirl

Return to Connect With Others