Triker in North Alabama

Who are you? Where are you from? What do you ride? Share a little bit about yourself here.

Re: Triker in North Alabama

Postby BlueHD4me » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:30 am

Yowza Monica ... you have a lot more self control than I do! So here's the real question ... are you glad it happened to your car and not your trike? ;)
Leslie
2013 HD Superlow "BOMBA"
BlueHD4me

Postby dbsteffy » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:21 pm

Monica, I'm sure those were very ladylike "hot spits" :lol: .
Brenda

Not stopping now.
dbsteffy

Postby monica » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:44 pm

I thought I had replied to Leslie. If I had been fueling the bike, it's narrower, and there would have been plenty of room for him to miss me. The car damage is mostly cosmetic, some electrical, but didn't change the mechanics/geometry of the car. I think if the bike had been hit, it might well have changed the balance, geometry, mechanicals of the bike. And I'd probably have cried.
monica

Postby tlc » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:00 am

TrikerNana123 wrote:I'll get a photo up once I figure out how to do it!

Hello and welcome to the forum. Glad you finally decided to join us. It will be nice to have another contributor to the forum.

I'm sorry for the passing of your hubby~ that's tough :( . How cool to have that sort of support network at this time in your life. I mean, really~ how many younger folks (or any age really) would support a major life adventure like you are jumping into now. Good for you for going for it!

Here's a link on how to post pics to the forum. If you need help let me know and I will do my best to help: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=964
tlc

Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself