Hi From Georgia!!

Who are you? Where are you from? What do you ride? Share a little bit about yourself here.

Hi From Georgia!!

Postby Mulerider01 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:16 pm

So glad to have come across this group. I have been riding 10+ years. I lived in Florida for 30 years and that's where the passion started. I took the mc safety course when getting my license. My first bike was a Suzuki Savage 650. Rode that for a couple years. Great first bike. Then I acquired a Honda Shadow Aero 750. Another great ride. A few years after moving to Georgia, my husband and I decided to sell our bikes and quit riding. My other passion are my equines which require a lot of time. Well that didn't last long. My husband bought a bike and I thought I would be happy riding on the back. NOT! Lol. Last weekend I bought a 2013 HD Sportster 1200 custom. I am very happy with it so far although way more powerful than my Shadow. But now living near the mountains I think it will be a pleasure once I get comfy. Definitely puts a grin on my face :D .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mulerider01

Re: Hi From Georgia!!

Postby monica » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:38 pm

Go Mulerider! Welcome to the group. Enjoy your mountain area.
monica

Postby Mulerider01 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:28 am

Thanks! Ready for some cooler riding weather!
Mulerider01

Postby BlueHD4me » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:20 am

Welcome Mulerider :D
Mulerider01 wrote:My husband bought a bike and I thought I would be happy riding on the back. NOT! Lol.
I think it would be hard to go back (no pun intended) to riding on the back of someone's bike. Glad you found us!!
Leslie
2013 HD Superlow "BOMBA"
BlueHD4me

Postby Mulerider01 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:12 am

So true Leslie! His is definitely way more comfortable on the highways though!
Sherri
Mulerider01

Postby dbsteffy » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:49 pm

Welcome to the forum, mulerider and welcome back to 2 wheels. Send us pictures of all those new roads in Georgia that you'll explore. And I haven't been back seat on Hubby's bike since I got my own and we both like it that way ;) .
Brenda

Not stopping now.
dbsteffy

Return to Introduce Yourself