Hey Hey from Southern California

Who are you? Where are you from? What do you ride? Share a little bit about yourself here.

Re: Hey Hey from Southern California

Postby BlueHD4me » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:22 am

Kari they look so bad ass, I LOVE them! I bought a couple of sizes and the size that fit my legs were huge in the back of the waist :cry: not that I'm bitter or anything :lol:
Leslie
2013 HD Superlow "BOMBA"
BlueHD4me

Postby Ana_Bianca1200HD » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:49 pm

BlueHD4me wrote:Hey Kari/Kati (???)

Or we could meet somewhere between the two of us ... the possibilities are endless! :D

If you guys ride, you better call me too! Although the weather needs to cool off significantly. I haven't ridden in a couple weeks, need the A/C in the car right now!

Hey Kari! I am 33 and ride dirt/sand as well. My husband and I are in Glamis and Ocotillo Wells a lot in the fall. Never raced before though, that looks pretty fun. Hopefully you'll find some ladies to ride with in your area :)
Bianca
2003 Harley Davidson Sportster 1200 Custom
2006 Yamaha YFZ 450
Ana_Bianca1200HD

Postby Kapooch » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:42 pm

BlueHD4me wrote:Kari they look so bad ass, I LOVE them! I bought a couple of sizes and the size that fit my legs were huge in the back of the waist :cry: not that I'm bitter or anything :lol:

Bummer! I do have to wear a belt to keep mine up, but luckily the waist isn't too big.
Ana_Bianca1200HD wrote:
BlueHD4me wrote:Hey Kari/Kati (???)

Or we could meet somewhere between the two of us ... the possibilities are endless! :D

If you guys ride, you better call me too! Although the weather needs to cool off significantly. I haven't ridden in a couple weeks, need the A/C in the car right now!

Hey Kari! I am 33 and ride dirt/sand as well. My husband and I are in Glamis and Ocotillo Wells a lot in the fall. Never raced before though, that looks pretty fun. Hopefully you'll find some ladies to ride with in your area :)

Sounds good! Yes, I've been anxious to ride since I just got my bike but it will be much more enjoyable, I'm sure, when the weather cools down a bit.

It's been a while since I've gone to Ocotillo (we mostly stick to the high desert these days), but I'd like to go again this season. I just got my boyfriend into riding dirt and I think he'll like it there.
Kari
2014 Yamaha Bolt R-Spec
Kapooch

Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself