Tune From Philly

Who are you? Where are you from? What do you ride? Share a little bit about yourself here.

Tune From Philly

Postby Tune9 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:15 pm

Hello everyone I'm Tune from Philadelphia, PA and am glad to meet everyone. I've had a rider license for over 12yrs, had a 6 year break and now hoping to buy a bike end of this month to get back into it. I'm must say I am happy to find a place that speak to women riders (men too I guess) because sometime it gets lonely wanting to know things about riding or have a particular question and struggle finding engaging women. I’m finding a lot of good and formative information on this site. Again glad to be here.
Tune9

Re: Tune From Philly

Postby Ametha Elf » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:59 pm

Hi Tune, welcome. What kind of bike are you planning on buying?
Sue
1995 Yamaha Virago 1100cc
Ametha Elf

Postby Aussie » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:01 pm

Hi Tune9 and welcome along. Glad to see your back in the saddle after a 6yr break. What sort of bike are you buying? Lots of great helpful information can be obtained from the many women on this site who are more than willing to share their knowledge and not patronise you if the question seems a little obvious. America has such beautiful places and the best way to see them is from the back of a bike :D .
Linda
Aussie

Postby tlc » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:56 pm

Hi Tune9 and welcome to the forum! We are glad you joined our "group of riding gals" (and the occasional guy).
Looking forward to any info you have about riding in your area and of course, what bike you are going to buy :D
tlc

Postby dbsteffy » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:24 pm

Hello Tune9, you've found a great place for women who ride, front seat and back and we love to talk about it. So feel free to speak up, whether it's asking a question or expressing yourself.
We're here, we listen, we relate.

Brenda
Brenda

Not stopping now.
dbsteffy

Postby Maine Rider » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:35 pm

Hi Tune,

Welcome to the site. Glad to hear you are getting back into riding again. Are you right inside the city in Philadelphia? I grew up outside of the city in Skippack, about 30 miles northwest of Philly. I live in Maine now. I can't imagine riding in the city...it must get exciting! Again welcome to WRN!
Donna
2014 Harley Softail Deluxe
Maine Rider

Return to Introduce Yourself