New to the site

Who are you? Where are you from? What do you ride? Share a little bit about yourself here.

New to the site

Postby Pondiwood 12 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:12 pm

hi my name is Sue, I am from South Dakota, I ride a 900 Vulcan but have a new Scout on order. Are there any riders out there that are close to me? I never mind riding alone, but at times it would be nice to someone to chat with along the way. I'm terribley sick of the snow and can't wait til spring gets here. Give me a shout if you care to ride with someone now and then..thanks
Pondiwood 12

Re: New to the site

Postby Ametha Elf » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:00 pm

Hi Sue, I'm a Sue too! Great to meet you. :D Hope you get that Scout delivered to your garage soon and that you get an early end to Winter.
Sue
1995 Yamaha Virago 1100cc
Ametha Elf

Postby DianneB » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:20 pm

Hey Sue, WELCOME!

I am not "close" but I am straight north of you in Manitoba.
DianneB

Postby 7of9 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:10 pm

Welcome! :D

I'm not close. I'm in Anchorage, Alaska. I'm also not a Sue. I do, however, love the Indian Scout. LOL!
2014 HD Softail Slim
7of9

Postby dbsteffy » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:38 pm

Hello Sue and welcome. I'm not anywhere near SD and I'm not a Sue either, but that Scout is a good looking ride. Is red your color?
I'm ready for a warm spring and early summer, too.

Brenda
Brenda

Not stopping now.
dbsteffy

Postby Kelly » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:16 pm

Hi Sue,
Welcome to the site. I thought I would offer a suggestion since you are new to the site. When you went into the Board Index, you probable saw the second section called Motorcycles. You might want to post under Kawasaki to see if there are any riders near you. There is no section for Indians (yet). Great buy on the Indian. Bet you cannot wait to ride it.
Kelly
2008 Harley Sporty XL1200L
1996 Suzuki Savage 650
Kelly

Postby tlc » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:23 am

Pondiwood 12 wrote:Are there any riders out there that are close to me? I never mind riding alone, but at times it would be nice to someone to chat with along the way.

A late hello to you Sue!

Sounds like you will have yourself a nice ride here soon :)

If you are seeking other riders in your area then, try posting in the "Seeking Riders in my Area" section of the forum. It may help you hone or fine tune in on someone close to you.

For those of you that do not know you can find it by looking at this section of the forum:
>Connect with Others > Seeking Riders in my Area

Here's a direct link: viewforum.php?f=29
tlc

Return to Introduce Yourself