Bike pics

Discussion on style and brands of motorcycles

Re: Bike pics

Postby Goldenbadger » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:37 pm

IMG_2095.JPG
My first bike was a 250cc VStar. I have recently upgraded to this badass beauty.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leanne
HD Softail Slim
Goldenbadger

Postby cipherbif » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:38 pm

I just ordered a crotch cooler heat shield and fender bib. Need to clean off the cushion pads from hubby's old two up seat and install the new fender bib when it gets here. Lol, I stuffed a pot holder in my pants today since last time I burnt the crappie out if my right thigh. FYI that does work.
Crista
2007 Harley Dyna Low Rider
cipherbif

Postby Goldenbadger » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:42 pm

OMG! That's hilarious! I can imagine the looks you might get pulling the pot holder out of your pants in a parking lot! But good thinking! I love my crotch cooler. You can still feel some warmth through it, but it is nowhere near as uncomfortable as before. And they ship fast. I think I ordered mine on Thursday and had it on Saturday.
Leanne
HD Softail Slim
Goldenbadger

Postby Goldenbadger » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:44 pm

cipherbif wrote:Here is our Dyna Low Rider, slowly but surely I feel better and less nervous. I went out and rode around the neighborhood for around an hour. Minus the stall/oopsie clutch let out too fast at the end of the alley in the beginning, I did pretty well. Our alley sucks!! Between the potholes and the huge dip crater at the end turning onto a road that is seriously crowned. It frankly makes me very nervous. I tried to turn out faster instead of basically duck walking it onto road and almost took a spill. But other than that, once on the roads I did pretty well. Avoided a car door opened in to me as I had my head up and watching for it. Pissed at the guy who passed on left as I was turning right. Idiot!! Made the turn back into alley perfect. For some reason the dip and potholes don't bother me when turning from road in but trying to get from alley to road is challenging.

Holy moly, Crista! That Dyna Low Rider is gorgeous! I want to see more pictures!
Leanne
HD Softail Slim
Goldenbadger

Postby cipherbif » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:01 pm

Aww thanks, after we had the highway bars and other stuff added the dealership cleaned it and made it real pretty. I have decided I like shiny:) Yours is gorgeous too!! I love the color.

Here is one more pic...

Crista
cipherbif

Postby Goldenbadger » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:07 pm

I love it!
Leanne
HD Softail Slim
Goldenbadger

Postby dbsteffy » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:16 pm

Crista, that Low has lots of shiny thangs on it. I like shiny, too.

Brenda
Brenda

Not stopping now.
dbsteffy

Postby ADVStrom14 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:34 pm

cipherbif wrote:Aww thanks, after we had the highway bars and other stuff added the dealership cleaned it and made it real pretty. I have decided I like shiny:) Yours is gorgeous too!! I love the color.

Here is one more pic...

Hubba hubba!!!!! That is gorgeous!!!

OK so I'm curious because I do not have a cruiser - what is a crotch cooler?! I'm sure I can google it but I think I might like to hear your answers better than google! :lol:
Jes
2014 Suzuki V-Strom DL-1000

"Dress for the slide, not the ride!"

~Phil 4:13~
ADVStrom14

Postby cipherbif » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:51 pm

Lol, after practicing riding around the neighborhood I discovered that Harleys are hot as shit. It burned the inside of my right thigh terribly. Trying to back the motorcycle into our parking after riding was excruciating. While I have discovered stuffing a potholder in my pants works, it's not the most attractive look. So a crotch cooler is something I discovered from Google, it's basically a heat shield made out of leather that blocks the heat from the head of the harley from burning my lady bits. The super reduced reach seat we put on the bike means you are way to close to really hot metal. Leanne just put one on her bike and it looks sweet too. Hopefully mine will come soon or potholder it is.
Crista
cipherbif

Postby Goldenbadger » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:28 am

image.jpeg
ADVStrom14 wrote:
cipherbif wrote:Aww thanks, after we had the highway bars and other stuff added the dealership cleaned it and made it real pretty. I have decided I like shiny:) Yours is gorgeous too!! I love the color.

Here is one more pic...

Hubba hubba!!!!! That is gorgeous!!!

OK so I'm curious because I do not have a cruiser - what is a crotch cooler?! I'm sure I can google it but I think I might like to hear your answers better than google! :lol:

Here it is on my bike.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leanne
HD Softail Slim
Goldenbadger

PreviousNext

Return to Motorcycles